What We Do
As a part of the “Action” step in our Knowledge > Skills > Action youth empowerment model
– members of Y2Y plan and conduct projects year-round in the community and throughout the region.
Almost all of the projects that we do in Y2Y fall under one of these four categories:
- Presentations and Training to classrooms, assemblies, and at conferences and regional training.
- Legislation Efforts at the city and state level.
- Community and Awareness Programs or Comprehensive Campaigns that are designed to make the school or community aware of some issue or problem.
- Media Production including radio PSAs, video PSAs and Short Skits – all created and performed by youth.
- And we do other activities – such as our Santa’s Castle fundraiser.