Due to the nor’easter during the originally scheduled event we were forced to postpone. The conference will now be a one day event for youth and adults held on Friday April 13, 2018.
9:00 am – 3:45 pm
NH Technical Institute – 31 College Drive, Concord, NH 03301
Two-day conference designed for those interested in, or currently active in, involving youth in the drug prevention process. The training is designed to provide practical skills, resources and information that can be put to immediate use by adults and their youth collaborators. Day one available to adults only. Day two is designed for adults – and the adults may bring up to 8 youth leaders from their communities or program (you may request permission to bring a larger group of youth).
In addition to great training, attendees will receive:
- Handouts, templates and scripts that you may reuse – including PSA scripts that can be recorded locally.
- A lesson plan and PowerPoint for teaching Public Speaking Skills and an E-cigarette-Vaping presentation – that you are welcome to use in your own community.
- A flash drive with a variety of resources related to the training.
- Info on specific opportunities for youth to collaborate on statewide action over the following year by, (1) supporting an existing state campaign in their local area; and/or, (2) participating in a statewide action project; and/or, (3) participating in a state legislative proposal.
- If you own the Youth Empowerment Toolkit you may bring the Toolkit and the flash drive to the conference and it will be updated with new material and the flash drive will be upgraded right there on the spot.
- $15 per person
For more Info contact:
Dana Mitchell email@example.com 603-516-3274 or
Vicki Hebert firstname.lastname@example.org 603-516-327