The Dover Coalition For Youth offers a variety of resources for specific sectors or general resources for addiction and treatment.
- A comprehensive list of treatment programs in the area and website that provide addiction and treatment information
- Resources for parents and adults looking to prevent youth substance abuse
- Information for teachers and educators about substance abuse programs that can be implemented in the classroom
- Resources for the business community about drug-free workplaces and other educational opportunities
- Support for landlords around reducing substance abuse issues in rental properties
- Information for young adults around issues such as the consequences of using a fake ID or providing alcohol to minors